Employee Assisted Programmes (EAP)
The Aims and Objectives of the Programme:
The employer pays for the services and in this way discharges their duty of care to the employee.
Service is provided in two ways:
- In house bespoke stress inoculation programmes addressing staff needs.
- Providing employees with a counselling / psychotherapy service. An employee can request a confidential service over an agreed period of time to help deal with a difficulty or conflict which is affecting his/ her ability to work productively.
The Benefit to the Company:
- Reduction of sick leave / absenteeism
- Reduction in staff on medication thereby reduction in side effects
- Greater Awareness on the part of both employee/employer of short and longterm damage stress can do
- Reduction in company insurance claims
- Increase productivity
- Creation of more harmonious staff and workplace
Dr Helena Schlindwein is a Fellow of the National Council of Pyschotherapists which is the highest accreditation possible in the field and is registered with Carecall Employee Assistance Programmes providing:
- Corporate Health & Wellbeing
- Face-Face Counselling
- Mediation Services
- Critical Incident Management
- Stress Consultancy & Training